Forever by Karen Ann Hopkins
Published Date: January 2014
Publisher: Harlequin Teen
All I want is my happily-ever-after.
That's all I've wanted since meeting Noah Miller.
From the day we met, the world has tried to keep Noah and me from being together, but now that I'm carrying his child, no one will be able to tear us apart. Or so I hope. But Noah and I have made some mistakes along the way, and the consequences are impacting the people we love. Worse, there's a storm on the horizon, and it's sure to cause serious devastation.
If we can get through this, we'll finally be Rose and Noah; a family, forever.
But first we have to survive the road ahead. And happily-ever-after is a long way off.
This was such a fitting end to Rose and Noah's story. But make sure you have tissues nearby. This whole series was fabulous. I've read other Amish inspired books, they were more for adults - in that the characters were much older, and have loved them. But this series, and Forever in particular, brings to light the interactions and situations the teens may run into. If you've started this series, I think you'll love Forever. The author has stayed true to the characters and you can't help but feel for Rose and Noah as they brace for the storm that's about to hit.
Temptation and Belonging
Belonging - Book 2 on GoodreadsAbout Karen Ann Hopkins
A native of New York State, Karen Ann Hopkins now lives with her family on a farm in northern Kentucky, where her neighbors in all directions are members of a strict Amish community. Her unique perspective became the inspiration for the story of star-crossed lovers Rose and Noah. When she’s not homeschooling her kids, giving riding lessons or tending to a menagerie of horses, goats, peacocks, chickens, ducks, rabbits, dogs and cats, she is dreaming up her next romantic novel.
We have lots of exciting prizes, so make sure to follow the tour for more chances to win every day! Up for grabs is both a $100 Amazon Gift Card and a $50 Amazon Gift Card, plus copies of the following Harlequin TEEN titles: Heartbeat, The Queen’s Choice, White Hot Kiss, Anything to Have You, Secret Diamond Sister and Grim. Please enter via the Rafflecopter form. Giveaway is open to US/Canada.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
- Monday, January 20th - Absorbing the Content - Review
- Tuesday, January 21st - Sassy Book Lover - Review
- Wednesday, January 22nd - Mangamania Cafe - Character Interview
- Thursday, January 23rd - Ramblings From This Chick - Guest Post
- Friday, January 24th - Andi's Young Adult Books - Author Interview
- Monday, January 27th - Literary Meanderings - Author Interview
- Tuesday, January 28th - Crossroad Reviews - Review
- Wednesday, January 29th - Books I View - Review
- Thursday, January 30th - Actin' Up with Books - Review
- - Books Complete Me - Review
- - No Bent Spines - Character Interview
- - Paranormal Opinion - Review
- - Bittersweet Enchantment - Review
- - Curling Up With a Good Book - Author Interview
- - Behind A Million Pages - Review
- - The Unofficial Addiction Book Fan Club - Guest Post
- - Jenuine Cupcakes - Review
- - Jeanz Book Read N' Review - Review
- - Deal Sharing Aunt - Guest Post
- - Lost Time Reading - Review
- - Into The Hall of Books - Review
- - Swoony Boys Podcasts - Review
- - My Favorite Things - Guest Post
- - Reading Lark - Review
- - Tien's Blurb - Author Interview
- - Kimberly Faye Reads - Guest Post
- - Book Whales - Guest Post
- - A Bookish Escape - Review
- - That Girl Reads - Review
- - Books Marks The Spot - Author Interview