Today we have author Janet Gurtler with us. Her book If I Tell just came out on October 1st. You should definitely check it out. In the meantime, check out her top ten favorite books that she's read recently.
Top Ten Books I’ve Enjoyed Reading Lately (In no Particular Order)
- Clean- Amy Reed
- Fixing Delilah- Sarah Ockler
- Between- Jessica Warman
- Everybody Sees the Ants- AS King
- Okay for Now- Gary D Schmidt
- The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight- Jennifer Smith
- The Lying Game- Sara Shepard
- Sean Griswold’s Head- Lindsay Leavit
- The Day Before- Lisa Schroeder
- The Locket- Stacey Jay
Thanks so much for being here with us today, Janet!
Readers, what about you? Have you read and loved any of these books lately?