Tuesday, May 31, 2011
Shadow Dancer by Courtney Rene - Ten's List
I gave Courtney a couple of topics to choose from and here is her response!
I decided to do a book top 10 as what other item in the word do I love more? Well aside from Harry and David Gummie Bears anyway. So here are my current top 10 favorite reads:
1. Ride the Wind by Lucia St. Clair Robson. My favorite book of all times. Seriously. Look for it, read it, enjoy.
2. The Secret, by Julie Garwood. But if you read the secret then you have to read Ransom too as it’s like a sequel….
3. The Vampire Lestat by Anne Rice. The whole vampire series is great, but out of the all this is the best to me.
4. Heaven, by V.C. Andrews. I suppose you aught to just make this the whole heaven series too. If you read one you have to read them all. It’s just one of those things.
5. The Hunger Games, by S. Collins. Again, it’s a series. Might as well read the trilogy.
6. Carrie, by Stephen King.
7. Harry Potter (the entire series), by J. K. Rowling (as if you didn’t’ know). Wouldn’t be a top ten book list without it. My favorite in the series is the Prisoner of Askaban.
8. Jumper, by Stephen Gould.
9. Watchers by Dean Kootz.
10. Matched by Ally Condle.
Courtney Rene lives in Ohio with her husband and two children. She is a graduate and member of the Institute of Children’s Literature. Her writings include magazine articles, short fiction stories, several anthologies, and her novel, Shadow Dancer, published through Rogue Phoenix Press. Please feel free to contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org or www.ctnyrene.blogspot.com.
Look for the reviews of Shadow Dancer from other blogs on the Teen Book Scene Tour!